If your significant other is into World of Warcraft, you understand how intensely players can become immersed in that game. There are technical, visual and social aspects of the game that stimulate the imagination and make the game immensely enjoyable for, literally, millions of players.
It can be tough to shop for gifts for someone who would rather have something virtual than real. Ask any WoW-er which they’d rather have, a Legendary weapon or a really nice sweater. They’d probably rather have the weapon.
You can’t really buy them virtual weapons. (Well, you might be able to find some, but that’s against the manufacturer’s rules and their account could get banned, so don’t.)
But there are still plenty of gifts you can buy them that are related to their hobby of World of Warcraft. Here are a few ideas to get you going:
1. T-Shirts – there are quite a few T-shirts available that either have World of Warcraft logos, or even better, have some of the slang that gamers use. Remember, many times players are typing to each other while also in combat with virtual monsters. Because of that, quite a few abbreviations or slang terms have arisen. T-shirt makers have no shortage of creative slogans that relate to a particular character’s attributes. For example, if your loved one plays a Paladin, a T-Shirt that says, “Bubble and Hearth!” would be cute. So find out what type of character they have.
2. Gaming equipment – Due to the fact that combat involves Buy wow gold many different keypresses all done quickly and in a certain order in a given situation, manufacturers have developed Programmable Keyboards. These keyboards have special buttons that allow gamers to program keystrokes into that save them a lot of time and avoid mistakes. Likewise there are mice that have multiple scroll wheels and extra buttons that give the PC gamer more options. Allowing them to put certain commands on their mouse-buttons can keep them from having to move their hand back and forth between the mouse and the keyboard at pivotal points in the game.
3. Bumper stickers – like T-shirts, there are quite a few slogans that a World of Warcraft addict would love to put on the back of their car.
4. Action figures – depending on the age or personality of your loved one, there are some pretty cool action figures. Maybe they’d like to have something sitting on their desk at work that lets their coworkers know what their hobby is.
5. Guides – there are quite a few guides available for many different aspects of the game. You can find guides for how to make wow gold (the virtual currency of the realm), guides for how to ‘level’ your character (having them gain experience that lets them ‘grow’ into a stronger character), and guides for how to best play a specific type of character (for example, a guide for how Mages can best fight in the game).